We know you may be torn between working to support your family or being your child’s remote teacher. Concordia is here to help!
Thanks to our sliding-tuition scale, we’re proud to offer accommodating rates for families of all incomes.
• Full-Day hours (7:30am–5:30pm)
• High-quality instructors ensure your child logs into their remote classes on schedule, provide guidance, technology support, and homework help for virtual learning
• Healthy lunch and snacks provided
• Time for enrichment, recreation, and socialization offered
• Recognizing the need for enhanced health and safety precautions at this time, we have enacted a comprehensive set of policies and procedures designed to keep our children, families, and staff safe.
• Learn more about our response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic
Concordia on Whipple
3300 N Whipple St
Chicago, IL 60618
Concordia on Seeley
3855 N Seeley Ave
Chicago, IL 60618
Entrusting your child to our care is a decision made easier by the security and safety built into every facet of Concordia. Our centers were designed with your child’s changing needs in mind; alongside health, safety, and security measures to put your mind at ease.
Use the form below to shoot us a message or question.
Or, click here to schedule a phone call or virtual tour with a member of our team.
Virtual eLearning Support is offered only at Concordia on Seeley and Concordia on Whipple.
We look forward to getting to know you!
As a learning organization, Concordia Place is committed to continued improvement. We have learned that distinguishing between the Concordia Place and Concordia Day brands was not necessary.
Starting May 1, all visitors to concordiaday.org will be redirected to day.concordiaplace.org
By unifying around the sole use of the Concordia Place brand, we will provide clarity and focus on our mission to serve families and provide both care and education for their children.