At Concordia, we are working hard to protect our children, families, and staff by following all local public health guidelines.
Below are some highlights of our enhanced health and safety protocols. To read Concordia’s response to COVID-19 in greater detail, please consult our parent manual addendum.
• Our teachers assess children’s general well-being when they arrive and throughout the day, monitoring for signs of illness.
• All individuals 2 years and older are required to wear masks.
• Classrooms are not being combined during the day.
• Concordia staff model, teach, and reinforce hand washing and healthy hygiene as is age appropriate.
• Children continue to learn from teachers’ planned activities and curriculum; social distancing is maintained as much as possible.
• Concordia performs nightly cleaning of each center.
• Our janitorial crews clean and sanitize a variety of high-touch surfaces and equipment.
• Teachers have additional cleaning and sanitizing responsibilities at the beginning and end of each day, while regularly sanitizing high-touch surfaces throughout the day.
• Out of an abundance of caution, Concordia is only conducting drop-off and pick-up procedures outside of our classrooms for the time being.
• This avoids physical interactions between teachers and parents, limits foot traffic inside our centers, and minimizes touching of door handles.
While the COVID-19 vaccine is not mandated by our regulators at this time, the majority of Concordia teachers and employees have voluntarily chosen to be vaccinated. Concordia Place requires proof of vaccination status, and any team member that is not vaccinated must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test each week before they are allowed to report to work.
Starting a new preschool during COVID times was nerve wracking for sure, but Concordia has plenty of excellent policies in place to make a safe and healthy environment.Leah on Yelp
Entrusting your child to our care is a decision made easier by the security and safety built into every facet of Concordia. Our centers were designed with your child’s changing needs in mind; alongside health, safety, and security measures to put your mind at ease.
Use the form below to shoot us a message or question.
Or, click here to schedule a phone call or virtual tour with a member of our team.
We look forward to getting to know you!
As a learning organization, Concordia Place is committed to continued improvement. We have learned that distinguishing between the Concordia Place and Concordia Day brands was not necessary.
Starting May 1, all visitors to concordiaday.org will be redirected to day.concordiaplace.org
By unifying around the sole use of the Concordia Place brand, we will provide clarity and focus on our mission to serve families and provide both care and education for their children.