As of October 1, 2021, parents who are unemployed and actively seeking employment are now eligible for three months child care assistance, provided they meet the standard CCAP eligibility requirements.
If parents become employed or enroll in an education program before the end of the three-month period and meet all other CCAP eligibility requirements, their eligibility will continue for 12 months in total.
Concordia is happy to work with you to see if you qualify for CCAP or for our sliding tuition scale at select centers. We hope to hear from you soon!
• Have children under the age of 13, are working, and meet income requirements
• Receive TANF and are in an education, training, or other work activity approved by your caseworker
• Are a teen parent (under age 20) in high school, an alternative high school, or GED program
• Are pursuing education or training activities including ESL, high school equivalence, GED, vocational training, or a 2- or 4-year college degree program
• Are currently working from home due to COVID-19 and meet the income requirements
• Are participating in remote learning due to COVID-19 and your classes have a set schedule or if you must leave home to access an online class
• Have more than one child? You’re in luck! We offer a 5% sibling discount on the total tuition for families with more than one child enrolled at Concordia.
• Earn a $100 credit through our Gracias Referral Program for each family that lists your name as a referral on their application after they have been enrolled for a month.
• Receive $500 off tuition for new full-time enrollment in select programs and centers!*
Entrusting your child to our care is a decision made easier by the security and safety built into every facet of Concordia. Our centers were designed with your child’s changing needs in mind; alongside health, safety, and security measures to put your mind at ease.
Use the form below to shoot us a message or question.
Or, click here to schedule a phone call or virtual tour with a member of our team.
We look forward to getting to know you!
As a learning organization, Concordia Place is committed to continued improvement. We have learned that distinguishing between the Concordia Place and Concordia Day brands was not necessary.
Starting May 1, all visitors to concordiaday.org will be redirected to day.concordiaplace.org
By unifying around the sole use of the Concordia Place brand, we will provide clarity and focus on our mission to serve families and provide both care and education for their children.