There are many joys of parenting. However, it may be challenging to pay for our quality, convenient, and safe child care during COVID-19.
The Illinois Department of Human Services (IDHS) Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) by Action for Children (AFC) provides financial assistance for child care to families who qualify.
Concordia is happy to work with you to see if you qualify for CCAP or for our sliding tuition scale at select centers. We hope to hear from you soon!
• Have children under the age of 13, are working, and meet income requirements
• Receive TANF and are in an education, training, or other work activity approved by your caseworker
• Are a teen parent (under age 20) in high school, an alternative high school, or GED program
• Are pursuing education or training activities including ESL, high school equivalence, GED, vocational training, or a 2- or 4-year college degree program
• Are currently working from home due to COVID-19 and meet the income requirements
• Are participating in remote learning due to COVID-19 and your classes have a set schedule or if you must leave home to access an online class
• Have more than one child? You’re in luck! We offer a 5% sibling discount on the total tuition for families with more than one child enrolled at Concordia.
• Earn a $100 credit through our Gracias Referral Program for each family that lists your name as a referral on their application after they have been enrolled for a month.
• Receive $500 off tuition for new full-time enrollment in select programs and centers!*
Entrusting your child to our care is a decision made easier by the security and safety built into every facet of Concordia. Our centers were designed with your child’s changing needs in mind; alongside health, safety, and security measures to put your mind at ease.
Use the form below to schedule a phone discussion of your desired center.
We look forward to getting to know you!
As a learning organization, Concordia Place is committed to continued improvement. We have learned that distinguishing between the Concordia Place and Concordia Day brands was not necessary.
Starting May 1, all visitors to concordiaday.org will be redirected to day.concordiaplace.org
By unifying around the sole use of the Concordia Place brand, we will provide clarity and focus on our mission to serve families and provide both care and education for their children.